The PinkCup menstrual Cup
Made out of medical grade silicone the PinkCup is a safe and healthy alternative to single use menstrual products.The soft, flexible silicone molds to your movements making it safe to use while swimming, dancing, running and sleeping.
Because it collects the fluid, the PinkCup can hold up to 3 times the amount of fluid as a tampon, that is up to 12 hours of odorless, discreet and comfortable protection perfect for zero waste living.
- Reusable, with proper care it has a lifespan of up to 10 years
- Safe for use whilst exercising, including water sports
- Can be worn with an IUD
- Hypoallegenic and latex free
- No bulges or strings
- Does not contain BPA, phthalates, plastic, bleaches or toxins.
- No leakages, up to 12 hour or 15mm single wear
To be worn by woman younger than 30 years or who have not given birth
- Capacity: 15ml
- Diameter: 42mm
- Length: 47mm
To be worn by woman older than 30 years or who have given birth
- Capacity: 20ml
- Diameter: 45mm
- Length: 50mm